A new Year, A new SalesCocktail!
Let’s Set New Records in 2019!
Happy New Year to the SalesCocktail community! Our first post will be short and to the point. As we start another year of growing your business, we want to remind you of our passion:
To create a NATIONAL movement that releases the collective power of the MWBE community through tech enablement.
We invest in, create and deliver Growth and Technology Enablement tools that help the MWBE (minority and women-owned enterprise) community enhance sales strategy, business processes, and technology decisions. In short, we exist to simplify your transformation journey.
We’re excited about what’s to come in 2019 for you and for us! If you are ready to grow, prosper and set new records for your company, you’re in the right place. Always keeping our audience in mind, we’re rolling out some new benefits for you. In Q3 of last year we conducted a survey, and we learned a lot about what you want from us. We take your feedback seriously and plan to continue offering tools and insight that can help you expand your customer base and drive revenue.
So, what’s NEW?
- Our blog topics will focus heavily on technology tools and why minority and women-owned enterprises should use them. Most blogs will include a curated list of suggested platforms.
- You can now listen to our blogs through 3 to 5 minutes audio snippets
- We’ve launched a LinkedIn Group. Join by clicking the link.
- Our new FREE recommendation engine will help you find the right software for budgeting, sales, marketing and other critical business functions.
- Mid year, we will be launching a bi-monthly meetup group in local cities. Stay tuned for more information
- We’re also launching a subscribers-only Slack channel for MWBEs. Stay tuned
As you can see, we’ve been hard at work developing what you’ve asked for. We encourage you to invite others to join us on the journey. Here’s to a winning 2019 for all of us!
SalesCocktail: Discover today’s techniques and technologies to eliminate the digital divide for minority and women-owned enterprises. Use technology to accelerate your sales, replicate daily tasks and manage your time!